Chaetomorpha Algae

Posted by gerg On 10:40 PM

Went to collect Chaetomorpha Algae or chaeto yesterday from other forumer. This is the 1st time i put this thing on my filtration. As for now i have RDSB, TAF and now chaeto ;)

Anway this algae looks like rumput and grow from end to end creating long, stiff strands. This algae useful to reduce BOTH phosphates and nitrates from the water. So i would like to give it try how its can reduce nitrate from my aquarium.

And thanks again for the "penderma" hope i can re-gift this to the others later stage.

Thanks

Related Posts by Categories




4 Response to "Chaetomorpha Algae"

  1. Chuan Han Said,

    Great to find u blogging bout the cheato that I've given to you...

     

  2. gerg Said,

    wah .. dun expect to see u here ;) thanks for chaeto

     

  3. Chuan Han Said,

    Anyway, inform me when u hv excess in the mushrooms. TQ

     

  4. Dean Said,

    Hai , gerg..may i know where to find marine plant in KL? Please inform me in email esa_screen@yahoo.com.sg
    or sms me 0199128547
    i need variety of marine plant for my seahorse tank..thanks

     

Post a Comment

It is basically an escape. Also as a soothing element to relax in stressful environments. Some believe that seeing fish swim about helps us to forget our worries and ease our minds.