New Chiller Hailea 500A

Posted by gerg On 9:47 PM

Just bought new chiller today 1/2 HP Hailea 500A... nah its not suka suka change :( its something that i MUST buy it NOW!

330PM i realize something is not correct bout the aquarium. So decide to check, so found out that my chiller not working and the temp rise to 32C!

So quickly turn off the light and get ready myself .. Its Oceanic Tour Time! I just spend several mins to decide to buy this new chiller LOL and quickly bring it back home!

Too bad after arrived at home found out that not the chiller that i bought .. ah my bad not checking it .. so pergi balik and get the correct one. I gave them a call before going there so it can be ready by the time i reach there ...

Reached home already 7++ PM .. then quickly plugin the chiller .. so far i'm quite satisfy with the chiller! yeah compare to my old Resun 650 ;)

As for now every coral and fish looks ok and not showing any sign of stress. good for me ;)

I wish i can add ore coral but i'm not in mood to buy any .. anyway finally Oceanic have a coral shipment after a long dry season. There are some corals might interest u in there.

Related Posts by Categories




2 Response to "New Chiller Hailea 500A"

  1. Chuan Han Said,

    How much did u buy it for?

     

  2. gerg Said,

    sorry i can't remember how much .. but roughly around 1.5k or more

     

Post a Comment

It is basically an escape. Also as a soothing element to relax in stressful environments. Some believe that seeing fish swim about helps us to forget our worries and ease our minds.