Racun dan meracun!

Posted by gerg On 10:41 AM
How and when i started got poison myself into this hobby? Its was last 2 years ago (rasanya lah) when Rifdi told a good story about marine aquarium :D

After a year or less (2008) i got myself a 2 footer tank. Thanks again to Rifdi cause introduce me to Oceanic Aquarium. I was about to look around only ... but my wife said go on. Waaa .. so with a limited budget (pinjam ngan Rifdi RM50 sebab tak cukup) i bought some not so useful equipment.

I dun care much.. its a learning time .. but i could minimize it if i read Chuisui.com first ;).Anyway the shop never give me stupid advice like to buy kH buffer which some LFS did.

After ding dong quite sometimes i have this.



Then after a year with a limited space ... i bought a new tank 4 footer.



So its time to poison other people to join this hobby lol.

I'm tried several but they have superb anti poison .. eheh.. so finally Hafiz kena laa jugak. Sold everything i had to him. The most important thing bring him to LFS so he can poison himself better ahhahaha...

So the result now he have Nemo, Dori (Blue Tang), Goby and Damsel (i already told him never ever buy this fish) . Everything going fine till now...

So next .. trying to posion my neighbour into this hoby also ... hahaah .. till then i'll keep improving my tank which is not so great at all.

Related Posts by Categories




1 Response to "Racun dan meracun!"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    hukhuk terkenang kisah lama.
    penah berminat dgn mende yg sama, berangan nk beli mende yg sama...

    cantekkkkkkkkknyee!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

It is basically an escape. Also as a soothing element to relax in stressful environments. Some believe that seeing fish swim about helps us to forget our worries and ease our minds.